My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Rusty works in the animation industry doing Storyboards, Timing, Animation and Directing. Recently he has worked at Disney TV Animation and Universal Animation Studios. He's best known for his Directing and Producing for Warner Bros. on "Animaniacs" and "Pinky and the Brain".

Monday, August 14, 2006

On the Move

I have finished my work for Disney TV Animation and am moving over to do freelance timing for Universal Animation Studio. I will be working out of my home for now until I am called back to Disney later this year. I've been getting myself settled in. Whenever you leave one company for another you have to switch gears and get into the new groove. Especially when it's making the transition from studio to home. So I apologize for the lack of posting for the past couple of days. I will be continuing my posts about my film tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home